Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Apologies all around

To: My loyal readers (all two of them, including you, Mom).

What: I apologize for my recent lack of posts.

Why: I haven't had as much time or energy lately, due to anxiousness about forthcoming acceptance/rejection letters from grad schools . Additionally, the government is now telling me I owe the IRS $1800 for my 2008 taxes. This is (almost) laughable because A) I've never owed anything for taxes in years past and B) I don't have $1800.

When: I'll return to my (sorta) regularly scheduled posting when/if these issues are resolved. Until that time, please include me in your prayers, thoughts, and meditations.

How: If you're wondering how you can cope in the meantime, please feel free to visit my alternate blog, The Pith Report, which I find easier to update on a more frequent basis (possibly because it's total drivel). If that's not your thing you can always watch a chimpanzee ride a Segway.

(from http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=6762)

No comments: